Skip to main content

Kid Products I LOVE!


Boudreaux's Butt Paste

This diaper cream is truly amazing!  Both of my kids get diaper rash really easily so we have tried many different diaper creams and this one seems to work the best.  It does have an awful smell but I like to think that is why is works so well :)  Kind of smells like gross feet!  


Sandwich Maker

Ok, I know this is a little unexpected but I probably make the kids some sort of grilled cheese sandwich once a day so this really comes in handy.  The sandwich is done in probably two mins.  Which means I don't have to hear crying for too long when they are hungry.


Booginhead Pacifier Holder 

There seems to be a pacifier monster in our house that is stealing the kids pacifiers, or the kids keeping putting them in the diaper pail and I through them away.  I have decided that I am not buying anymore pacifiers because they just get lost.  So we are down to only 4 and these nifty Bookinghead Pacifier Holders have really helped.  They stay attached to the stroller so we always have pacifiers when we are out.  Now we just have to decide when the pacifier fairy is coming to take them away.  


More to come later on Products i LOVE!

MoM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging has bested me :)

So my attempt to create and maintain a blog has been a totally failure.  I am pretty sure that Facebook has been the problem.  Facebook so so instant.  Instant gratification.  I really have to do no work to post pictures or let people know what is going on with me life.  I am not sure I like this.  So I am changing my means of communication in hopes that I can express myself and keep family and friends up to date with the happenings of the Harris'.   So here is to a new year and hopefully a successful blog! My little walker!

Day 1: A recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Day 1: A recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about me Hmmm 15 interesting things about me.  I am not sure I am that interesting but here it goes.   1. Cooking and baking are very therapeutic to me. 2. I spent a year in Belgium after high school. 3. Apparently twins run in my family :) 4. I collect The Bernstein Bears children's books.  I own almost all of them. 5. I can touch my tongue to my nose.   6. But I am not able to curl my tongue. 7. I would love to write a book one day.  So many ideas in my head for books.   8. I am a half marathoner. 9. Faith is a huge part of my life even though I don't go to church. 10. One of my biggest regrets is not finishing college.  Someday. 11. Fall is my favorite time of year 12. I love to scrapbook but have not done it in years. 13. I have never broken a bone in my life. 14. I had 4 pet rats growing up.  They make great pets.   15. Sometimes I think about my life and wonder how I got so l

Day 14: A picture of you and your family

Day 14: A picture of you and your family   My Family!  So crazy and hard sometimes but so worth it!