Skip to main content

Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging has bested me :)

So my attempt to create and maintain a blog has been a totally failure.  I am pretty sure that Facebook has been the problem.  Facebook so so instant.  Instant gratification.  I really have to do no work to post pictures or let people know what is going on with me life.  I am not sure I like this.  So I am changing my means of communication in hopes that I can express myself and keep family and friends up to date with the happenings of the Harris'.   So here is to a new year and hopefully a successful blog! My little walker!

Day 1: A recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Day 1: A recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about me Hmmm 15 interesting things about me.  I am not sure I am that interesting but here it goes.   1. Cooking and baking are very therapeutic to me. 2. I spent a year in Belgium after high school. 3. Apparently twins run in my family :) 4. I collect The Bernstein Bears children's books.  I own almost all of them. 5. I can touch my tongue to my nose.   6. But I am not able to curl my tongue. 7. I would love to write a book one day.  So many ideas in my head for books.   8. I am a half marathoner. 9. Faith is a huge part of my life even though I don't go to church. 10. One of my biggest regrets is not finishing college.  Someday. 11. Fall is my favorite time of year 12. I love to scrapbook but have not done it in years. 13. I have never broken a bone in my life. 14. I had 4 pet rats growing up.  They make great pets.   15. Sometimes I think about my life and wonder how I got so l

Day 14: A picture of you and your family

Day 14: A picture of you and your family   My Family!  So crazy and hard sometimes but so worth it!